If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Visit to Hari Raya Aidilfiltri Open House

Every year, we will invited to my husband's Chinese friend house (his wife is Malay) during the 1st day of Hari Raya (Muslim New Year). This time I brought my camera along, thinking to take some photos to share with your, my husband just couldn't believe that I bring camera to people's Open House, hahaha, because I'm a blogger now..


- His wife specially order some Sarawak type of layer cakes, taste was super sweet..
And Asam Laksa..yummy yummy..



-Chicken and Beef Rendang, ketupat, steamed glutinous rice(my favorite, must learn how to make this, super nice)



-His daughter (Baju kurung in blue) playing "Congkak' with guests..



-His has a nice garden







-Invited guests



-Look at this, so many type of Raya biscuits, forgot to ask his wife whether or these made by her ?








p/s Earlier I was thinking not to write any post today, I having stomach upset ( full of wind) and diarrhea for past few days, doctor said might due to food poisoning. Till today my stomach still full of wind, very uncomfortable, but since I can't go anywhere, why not just update my blog and pass my time..
,

13 comments:

A Full-Timed Housefly said...

Are you planning for a Blogger's CNY open house too ? If so , I'll fly up from S'pore to your place and try your nasi lemak....hahahaha

温馨小屋 said...

主人家一定很高兴也很欢迎你拍照post上来跟大家分享吧!

祝你早日康复!

Beachlover 's Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beachlover said...

hahaha! my hubby also have problem when I keep snapping photos in the restaurant..oh!! looking at the Raya open house now make me miss my yesteryear time...well I hope you get well soon! take care:)

ann low said...

Same here! My husband always tease me for taking pictures...haha....
Every year, my gardener's sister will bring a lot of goodies to me.

petite nyonya said...

Haha, looks like you managed to take many pictures after all. So many Raya goodies! I love ketupat & rendang.It's been a long time since I attended a Raya open house.

Palidor said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! It does sound like a case of food poisoning.

Wow, what a beautiful garden, and such delicious food! I've never eaten beef rendang before and really want to try!

J.O said...

食物中毒?那很辛苦叻
上吐下泻吗。。几年前我有试过

那你好好休息,不要乱吃东西咯
祝你早日康复:)

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Hi all,today I feel better, Thank you.

Bakeling said...

My poor lady , eat everything sedap , mixed it up in the stomach and it become so upset !

Take care !

smarthousewife said...

多多讓腸胃休息,祝福早日康復!

cherry potato said...

你所拍的照片让我口水流了.这些都是我的最爱!

愿你早日康复,保重.

Colin Woon said...

Yes, you're a blogger and you should bring your camera everywhere! Ha!

Thanks for sharing this photos with us!

Since this post was a few days ago, I sure hope your stomach problem is gone by now. Take care!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin